The format is simple
- There is a court room, a judge, a clerk and both prosecution and defence lawyers
- Each role is played by a comedian
- The audience fills in charge sheets to accuse friends attending court
- The charge sheets are collected before the show starts
- You’re not obliged to fill in the charge sheets. It’s just more fun if you do
- Only 3 or 4 cases will be chosen to be tried
This Is Your Trial will be 7 years old this year.
During that time the show has had several homes in London before finding a monthly residency at Aces & Eights at Tufnell Park and Le Monde in Edinburgh.